How to accept your accommodation offer
When can I do it?
As soon as you receive your accommodation offer by email.
What do I need?
- Your University ID
- A credit or debit card to pay your non-refundable rent pre-payment
- UK bank account details if you wish to pay the remainder of your fees in termly instalments via direct debit
How do I do it?
You will be sent your accommodation offer via the email address that you provided on your accommodation application. Please check that the email address you have provided is correct. The email will contain instructions on how to confirm acceptance of your offer.
- You are usually given a period of 7 days, from the date the email is sent to you, in which to confirm acceptance. If you do not respond in the set time frame your accommodation offer may be withdrawn.
- Read your accommodation offer in full and pay a non-refundable £400 rent pre-payment to secure your place.
- You can choose to pay the remainder of your fees in full or set up a direct debit to pay in termly instalments via direct debit.
If for any reason you are unable to respond to your accommodation offer in the set timescale you should request an extension by emailing: