We know that starting university can be overwhelming, with lots of information to take in all at once. Whether you’re on campus or studying online, our AskMe ambassadors are here to help answer your questions.
Wherever you see an AskMe sign, t-shirt or badge, you will find a friendly face willing to help you with whatever you need. You can stop them at anytime and ask for help – no question is too small.
You can find AskMe ambassadors across campus from Tuesday, 13 to Friday, 23 September.
AskMe points will be located at key areas across campus, such as University Place, University Green, Main Library, Brunswick Park and the Whitworth Hall arch. You'll also find AskMe ambassadors supporting a variety of Welcome events. Use our interactive campus map to find your way around.
We’re also online for those of you who can’t join us on campus yet. With our online chat you can ask our AskMe student ambassadors any questions you may have around Welcome and starting university. You can use the chat function on this page or email Welcome@Manchester.
This service will be available from Wednesday, 31 August. Please see the schedule below:
- Wednesday 31 August, 14:00-16:00
- Thursday, 1 September, 10:00-12:00
- Friday, 2 September, 14:00-1600
- Monday, 5 September, 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday 7 September14:00-16:00
- Friday, 9 September, 10:00-12:00
- Monday, 12 September, 14:00-1600
- Tuesday, 13 September, 10:00-12:00
- Thursday, 15 September 14:00-1600
- Friday, 16 September 10:00-12:00
Find out more about key services around the University.
Help and support
We're here to support you through your student journey.