International students

As you join the University you are required to complete pre-enrolment.

This is where we scan originals of your passport, immigration permission (visa), and the qualifications that helped you get an offer for your course (these would normally be the certificates/transcripts listed on your CAS).

The scanned documents are kept securely on your student record as part of our license requirements with UKVI.

If you are an overseas, study abroad or exchange student, you must attend pre-enrolment before you can complete online enrolment with the University and begin your studies.

Find out more