Welcome information and timetables
We’re really looking forward to welcoming you to study at The University of Manchester.
Before you arrive, make sure you read all about the actions you need to take to get ready to start your degree.
Your Welcome guide will be posted here when available.
Make sure you familiarise yourself with your course Welcome timetable.
You should also frequently check Blackboard and your University email address for the latest information and accessible Welcome timetables.
It is expected that students will attend all of their course's induction events.
University-level Welcome events can be booked onto by following the link at the bottom of this page. Please ensure that any events you book onto don't clash with any course-specific Welcome and induction events.
Healthcare Ethics and Law courses
- Healthcare Ethics (Distance Learning) PGCert
- Healthcare Ethics and Law LLM
- Healthcare Ethics and Law MA
- Healthcare Ethics and Law (Distance Learning) LLM
- Healthcare Ethics and Law (Distance Learning) MA
- Healthcare Ethics and Law (Distance Learning) PGDip
- Healthcare Ethics and Law (Intercalated) MSc
- Healthcare Ethics and Law Postgraduate Diploma PGDip
- Healthcare Ethics Postgraduate Certificate PGCert
- Healthcare Law (Distance Learning) PGCert
- Healthcare Law Postgraduate Certificate PGCert