Welcome information and timetables
Make sure you familiarise yourself with your course Welcome timetable.
Sessions are scheduled to be hosted at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 29 September - 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 30 September - 9-11am
- Wednesday 30 September - 1-4pm
- Thursday 1 October - 10am-1.30pm
For more information, download your full Welcome timetable or visit Blackboard.
You should also frequently check your University email address for the latest information, session locations and Zoom links.
Your course handbook contains all the information you need to know about your course, including the School's policies on attendance, coursework submission, examinations, and mitigating circumstances.
Planning and Environmental Management courses
- BSc Environmental Management
- BSc Environmental Management with Professional Placement
- BSc Planning and Real Estate
- BSc Planning and Real Estate with Professional Placement
- MPlan Master of Planning
- MPlan Master of Planning with Professional Placement
- MPRE Master of Planning with Real Estate
- MPRE Master of Planning with Real Estate with Professional Placement
Student Support and Guidance (SSG)
If you have any questions about support, wellbeing or engagement with your course, you can get in touch with the Student Support and Guidance (SSG) Team at email@example.com.
For more information about the whole range of support available from the University, please visit Manchester’s Student Support website.
Teaching and learning queries
You can use our live chat facility to contact our undergraduate and postgraduate programme support teams for help and advice on things such as registration queries, course unit selection, exams, general programme information, etc.
Live chat is available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.