Aerospace Engineering (Undergraduate)
Starting on Monday 21 September, there are two weeks of welcome activities for you to take part in. These events will help you find your way around the Department and the University. We encourage you to take part in as many as you can as they are a great way to help you settle into University life.
We are currently putting together your Welcome timetable of events and as soon as it's available we will add it to the relevant sub-pages of this section. There will also be a variety of other online and on-campus events to orientate you at the University.
The second week of Welcome will include Departmental talks and group sessions around:
- Aspects of blended learning and information about your studies;
- Meeting the student support services and other professional support teams in your Department;
- Wellbeing activities to help you take care of yourself during your studies;
- Meeting your Academic Advisor and group activities providing opportunity to meet other students;
- Introduction to PASS, the student representation programme and Departmental Societies.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
New undergraduate students
If you are a new undergraduate student, you can find all of your Welcome 2020 content here.
Information for new students
Returning undergraduate students
Welcome back! To help you settle into your return to Manchester, we have put everything you need to know here.
Information for returning students