Payments and awards
If you’re expecting a payment or other awards from the University, you’ll need to add your bank details to My Manchester.
What do I need?
UK bank account details
How do I do it?
- Add your UK bank account details – you can do this online as soon as you’ve activated your IT account.
- Login to My Manchester.
- Select ‘Tools’ menu and select 'Student System' followed by the tile for Student Centre.
- Click 'Main Menu' in the tool bar, followed by 'Self Service' and then 'Campus Finances.'
- Select 'View Financial aid' this page shows your' awards for the current academic year.
- Click the white 'Bank Details' button and enter your UK bank details then save. If you have already saved your bank details then the button will not be visable.