How your course will be delivered
We understand that you may have questions about how your course will be delivered in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We've summarised the main points below.
- All bioscience lectures will be online in Semester 1.
- Pre-recorded lectures will be complemented by live workshop/Q&A sessions in timetabled slots.
- All courses will include a series of online, enquiry-based learning activities.
- Online activities will introduce practical techniques, experimental design and data analysis to prepare you for laboratory-based classes.
- Where possible, we will be delivering some tutorial sessions in a face-to-face setting.
- One-to-one meetings with academic advisors and tutors will take place as face-to-face sessions, or can be delivered online, by mutual agreement.
Watch a video explaining how our courses have been adapted during the COVID-19 pandemic and what the start of the new academic year will look like.