Student support and wellbeing
There is lots of support available to you while you are on the Foundation Year programme.
Your Programme Directors and Tutors are your first point of contact and can provide academic support, give professional development guidance and support you with your wellbeing.
You can also contact your Year Lead, xxxx, or the Student Support and Wellbeing team at:
The team can offer support with a wide range of challenges you may face, including:
- personal or family issues
- physical health or mental health issues
- advice regarding mitigating circumstances for assessments
- financial support, including applications to the Hardship Fund and much more
They will listen to your concerns, discuss your options and ensure you are connected to appropriate support from programme and university services. They have lots of experience supporting students, so please let them know if you need their support.
You can visit the Student Support Hub in the Stopford Building, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment in-person or online.
Academic and study support can also be obtained from your programme directors and tutors.
Face-to-face or online appointments can be made directly with your programme directors and tutors or via the programme administrator.
- Ms Anne Marie Smith: email@example.com
- Dr Harbans Sharma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Hazel England: email@example.com
- Dr Jess Clarke: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first instance, you should contact your tutor or the programme administrator.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
Sometimes, we will refer you to our dedicated pastoral support teams. Contact details would be provided if necessary.