Your programme directors and tutors will support you with any welfare needs and professional development you may require throughout your time on the International Foundation Programme.
They will be available for face-to-face meetings if you would like to discuss matters outside immediate academic concerns.
They can help you with things such as:
- personal, family, financial or health issues;
- advice regarding mitigating circumstances for assessments.
Academic and study support can also be obtained from your programme directors and tutors.
Face-to-face or online appointments can be made directly with your programme directors and tutors or via the programme administrator.
- Ms Anne Marie Smith: email@example.com
- Dr Harbans Sharma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Hazel England: email@example.com
- Dr Jess Clarke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Andy Fan: email@example.com
In the first instance, you should contact your tutor or the programme administrator.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes, we will refer you to our dedicated pastoral support teams. Contact details would be provided if necessary.