Student pastoral support
Your programme directors and tutors will support you with any welfare needs and professional development you may require throughout your time on the Foundation Year programme.
They will be available for face-to-face and online meetings if you would like to discuss matters outside immediate academic concerns.
They can help you with things such as:
- personal, family, financial or health issues;
- advice regarding mitigating circumstances for assessments;
- applications to the Hardship Fund.
Face-to-face or online appointments can be made directly with your programme directors and tutors or via the programme administrator.
- Ms Anne Marie Smith: email@example.com
- Dr Harbans Sharma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Hazel England: email@example.com
- Mr Thomas Allanson: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first instance, you should contact your tutor or the programme administrator. Sometimes, we will refer you to our dedicated pastoral support teams:
Student Pastoral Support team
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 1452
Dr Rebecca Craven
Academic and study support can also be obtained from your programme directors and tutors.
Alternatively, you can email Dr Michelle Webb at email@example.com.