Your programme directors and tutors will support you with any welfare needs and professional development you may require throughout your time on the Foundation Year programme.
They will be available for face-to-face and online meetings if you would like to discuss matters outside immediate academic concerns.
They can help you with things such as:
- personal, family, financial or health issues;
- advice regarding mitigating circumstances for assessments;
- applications to the Hardship Fund
Academic and study support can also be obtained from your programme directors and tutors.
Appointments can be made directly with your programme directors and tutors, or via the programme administrator.
Face-to-face or online appointments can be made directly with your programme directors and tutors or via the programme administrator.
- Ms Anne Marie Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Harbans Sharma: email@example.com
- Dr Hazel England: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Jess Clarke: email@example.com
- Mr Andy Fan: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first instance, you should contact your tutor or the programme administrator.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
Sometimes, we will refer you to our dedicated pastoral support teams, when contact details can be provided.